TEAM GB are in Tokyo trying to construct on their unbelievable success on the Rio Olympics.
There, they got here second behind the USA within the medal desk with 27 gold medals and 67 medals in whole.
And so they obtained off the mark with a primary gold medal of the video games from Adam Peaty within the pool.
What number of medals have Group GB gained on the Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
Group GB have to this point gained 19 medals on the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Which gold medals have Group GB gained?
Group GB have gained FIVE gold medals, that are as follows:
- Adam Peaty – Males’s 100m breaststroke
- Tom Daley and Matty Lee – Males’s 10m platform diving
- Tom Pidcock – Males’s mountain biking
- Tom Dean – Males’s swimming 200m freestyle
- Swimming – males’s 4x200m freestyle relay (Tom Dean, James Man, Matthew Richards & Duncan Scott)
Which silver medals have Group GB gained?
Group GB have gained seven silver medals to this point.
They’re as follows:
- Bradly Sinden – Males’s 68kg Taekwondo
- Alex Yee – Males’s Triathlon
- Lauren Williams – Ladies’s 67kg Taekwondo
- Georgia Taylor-Brown – Ladies’s Triathlon
- Duncan Scott – Males’s swimming 200m freestyle
- Rowing – males’s quadruple sculls (Jack Beaumont, Angus Groom, Harry Leask, Tom Barras)
- Mallory Franklin – Caneo Slalom
TOKYO OLYMPICS LIVE: All the most recent from the Video games with our dwell weblog
WHAT’S ON TODAY? Greatest bits to observe on the Olympics and UK instances to your favorite stars
Most learn in Sport
Group GB go for gold in swimming after rowing bronze, Asher-Smith begins marketing campaign
Which bronze medals have Group GB gained?
Group GB have gained seven bronze medals to this point, that are as follows:
- Chelsie Giles – Ladies’s 52kg Judo
- Bianca Walkden – Ladies’s 67kg Taekwondo
- Ladies’s group gymnastics
- Ladies’s Group Dressage
- Charlotte Dujardin – Ladies’s Particular person Dressage
- Matthew Coward-Holley – Males’s Entice (taking pictures)
- Rowing males’s eight