WHEN it involves a fiery superstar feud, it typically requires some very selection phrases to take down a rival – particularly when it’s unfolding in public.
However for some stars, the strain to get it proper has resulted in some actually unusual insults being thrown round over time.
A court docket has heard claims that Johnny Depp had weird insults for his ex’s co-stars[/caption]
Whether or not it’s sassy Made in Chelsea’s Victoria Baker-Harber branding her co-star a “fats turkey”, or Paris Hilton evaluating her former pal’s bum to “cottage cheese”, we’ve seen some really extraordinary one-liners.
Simply this week a court docket was advised that actor Johnny Depp had a scathing record of nicknames for his ex Amber Heard’s co-stars.
It’s claimed he branded Titanic star Leonardo DiCaprio “pumpkin head”, whereas labelling Channing Tatum as “potato head” and Jim Sturgess “turd”.
Right here we problem you to guess which superstar fell sufferer to those weird insults from their fellow stars…
It’s bizarrely claimed that Depp branded Leonardo DiCaprio “pumpkin head”[/caption]
Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian first rose to fame as BFFs[/caption]
- Joey Essex loves nothing greater than a twig tan, however he turned that love of orange proper spherical when he branded these co-stars a “pair of Capri Suns”.
- Geordie Shore star Charlotte Crosby wanted to ‘calm doon’ after claiming she couldn’t go close to this on-off lover as a result of, he “jogs my memory of a beansprout”.
- Oh Yeez! Kanye West could be recognized for his outspoken methods, however he saved his insult to only one phrase when he branded this companion of one in every of his members of the family “Calmye”.
- She would possibly like a Easy Life, however Paris Hilton took her feud with one former BFF very public when she in contrast her bum to “cottage cheese inside an enormous trash bag”.
Charlotte Crosby dated Gary Beadle on and off on Geordie Shore[/caption]
- Their friendship has been a curler coaster, however it hit a weird low when TOWIE’s Bobby Norris advised this final Essex diva: “Get in your broomstick and fly off again to Chigwell.”
- Katy Perry turned the last word Imply Lady when she branded this on-off rival “Regina George in sheep’s clothes”… Hopefully the poor singer might shake it off.
- Late American comic Joan Rivers was recognized for her ruthless insults, and even the royals weren’t protected when she mentioned of this future king: “His ears are so large, he might hang-glide over the Falklands!”
One star even referenced Imply Women when it got here to their Twitter feud[/caption]
- Twitter has turn out to be a main place for throwing insults round for Donald Trump, who branded this musician “boring” and went on to focus on his “filthymouthed spouse” in a weird outburst.
- The festive feels left the constructing at this Chelsea occasion when notoriously catty Victoria Baker-Harber branded this co-star a “f***ing fats turkey”.
- She may not be capable of Converse French, however former Women Aloud star Cheryl had no hassle throwing a really blunt insult at this Welsh singer when she branded her “a nasty little piece of labor with a fats head”.
- She’s the sassiest of the sisters and Kourtney Kardashian didn’t disappoint when she branded one in every of her ex-partners and a member of the family “drunk slob kabobs” following a boozy evening in Vegas.
The Kardashians’ lives typically play out in public[/caption]
- In yet one more shoot-down from Joan Rivers, she hit out at this traditional Hollywood actress by saying: “The lady places mayo on aspirin.”
- Stephanie Pratt introduced a little bit of her American humour to Chelsea when she advised her former bed-hopping co-star: “You’re just like the satan in a clown swimsuit.” Fortunately he’s settled down together with his gorgeous Irish mannequin spouse since then.
- They’re two of probably the most legendary musicians in historical past, however their rivalry turned a little bit of a Thriller when Prince successfully advised his rival to Beat It with the road: “His album was solely referred to as Dangerous as a result of there wasn’t sufficient room on the sleeve for Pathetic.”
Katy Perry and Taylor Swift have had their ups and downs over time[/caption]
Most learn in Celeb
EastEnders followers surprised by Ian Beale star Adam Woodyatt's lockdown weight reduction
- Mario Falcone and Lucy Mecklenburgh
- Gary Beadle
- Corey Gamble
- Kim Kardashian
- Gemma Collins
- Taylor Swift
- Prince Charles
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
- Made in Chelsea’s Cheska Hull
- Charlotte Church
- Scott Disick and Rob Kardashian
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Spencer Matthews
- Michael Jackson