MOTOGP is lastly again after a false begin simply over 4 months in the past.
The season was meant to get underway in Qatar, however solely the Moto2 and Moto3 GPs have been held after Qatari authorities banned all Italian nationals resulting from coronavirus.
What time does MotoGP Spain qualifying begin?
- MotoGP Spain takes place over the weekend of July 17-19.
- Qualifying will start at 1.10pm on Saturday, July 18 – 2.10pm native time.
What TV channel is MotoGP Spain on and may I stay stream it?
- MotoGP Spain is stay on BT Sport 2.
- Protection of qualifying commences at 11am.
- To stream all of the motion stay, head to BTSport.com or the BT Sport app.
Most learn in Sport
Can I watch MotoGP Spain for FREE?
- MotoGP Spain is free for all viewers with an EE cellphone contract.
- Merely textual content SPORT to 150 to get a three-month free trial of the BT Sport app.
MotoGP Spain schedule
8.55am – Free Observe 1
1.10pm – Free Observe 2
8.55am – Free Observe 3
12.30pm – Free Observe 4
1.10pm – Qualifying 1
1.35pm – Qualifying 2
1pm – Race