NORWICH welcome Man Utd to Carrow Street for an FA Cup quarter-final showdown.
The Canaries have suffered a tough first season again within the Premier League and stay backside of the pile after defeats towards Everton and Southampton.
However they’re having fun with a terrific FA Cup run and chasing a primary ever triumph within the competitors after knocking out Spurs on penalties again in March.
Man Utd arrive in buoyant temper and unbeaten in 13 throughout all competitions, with their newest victory a 3-Zero thrashing of fellow European contenders Sheffield United on Wednesday.
What time does Norwich vs Man Utd kick off?
- This FA Cup quarter-final conflict will likely be held on Saturday, June 27 – TODAY
- A wholesome distraction from the league, it’ll happen behind closed doorways at Carrow Street.
- Kick-off is at 5.30pm BST.
- When Man Utd visited this floor again in October, they left with all three factors after a 3-1 Premier League victory.
What TV channel is Norwich vs Man Utd on and may I stay stream it?
- UK viewers can catch this recreation stay and FREE on BBC ONE.
- Protection will start at 5pm.
- In addition to BBC ONE, you may stream the sport or begin it from the start by heading to the BBC iPlayer.
Most learn in FA Cup
What’s the group information?
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is ready to make wholesale modifications because the packed fixture checklist begins to chunk.
Jesse Lingard might be recalled for a primary look since soccer returned, whereas Dan James may begin after being relegated to the bench towards Sheffield United.
Phil Jones has a minor knock and will likely be a game-time determination.
Norwich are preventing relegation and are already decimated with harm, with Daniel Farke set to go along with kids Adam Idah and Josh Martin.
Teemu Pukki began the defeat to Everton on the bench and the Finn may lead the road because the Canaries chase a primary ever FA Cup triumph.
- Norwich to win – 11/2
- Draw at Carrow Street – 16/5
- Man Utd victory – half
- Each groups to attain – 5/6
*Odds from Ladrokes and proper at time of publication.